Any one interested?

Brian

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Dr. Keith S. Taber <[log in to unmask]>
To: learning-science-concepts <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, 21 February, 2008 6:21:23 PM
Subject: LSC: Fwd: Invitation for contributing to special issue CERP

--
Dr. Keith S. Taber
University of Cambridge Faculty of Education

__._,_.___
Messages | Calendar
About this list:

Purpose: an international forum for discussing aspects of learning in science, and for circulating news about publications, projects, etc., related to this theme.

Membership: open to teachers at any level, researchers into learning in science and related fields, and any others interested in the topic.

This list gives you the choice of receiving e-mails individually, or as a single daily digest of all messages circulated that day.

homepage:
bookmarks to other sites:
bibliography on learning in science
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learning-science-concepts/files/

This list is a moderated discussion group (ie postings are vetted for relevance to the group theme).

Moderator: Dr. Keith Taber, Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge.
http://www.educ.cam.ac.uk/staff/taber.html

to join an un-moderated general science education discussion list, please visit:

 1New Members
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! 360
Share what matters