Hey, we watch a lot of TV down here! And we're loving
every minute of it, as Max S. used to say. No football
though. No Idols.

I used to see The National before Al Gore & chums bought
the channel that carried World News International (mostly
Canadian news w/ large dollops of news from China, GB,
Japan, Germany, and a few other places) and turned it
into pablum for 18-28 year-olds. That man (Gore) has a
lot to answer for imho. I mean, a state-wide recount
in Florida would have kept the election out of the Supreme
Court, where he lost the presidency by one vote. Sheesh.

Hal

"The nation without great poets will
  not have great politicians."
		--Saddam Hussein