http://stephenvincent.net/blog/

 A couple of new pieces

 Ann Hamilton: her new Tower at the Stephen & Nancy Oliver Ranch
 Last spring, Ann Hamilton, the artist,  completed a tower. 86 feet tall, maybe 30 feet in diameter, composed of 250 tons of concrete (the structure is anchored by a 65 concrete pier into the earth, the last 10 or 15 feet(?) is pierced into solid rock). Inside, at the base, is a reflective pool....
 (with photos and hapics!)

 Mother, Joanne Kyger, and the Practice of Radiance
  As my mom lay in bed late last evening - about to go to sleep - I read her Joanne Kyger's poem, <em>September</em>

 As always, appreciate our comments