(Apologies if you have had this before. I don't think everyone on my list
actually got it the first time.)

The Line Mine

For the Perth poetry and spoken word scene. For poets, artists, fans, event
organisers. You and your friends are invited!

Email: [log in to unmask]

Click: groups.yahoo.com/group/thelinemine

If you have an interest in the Perth poetry scene, please help us make this
work by subscribing. The idea is to have a list where all members can post
timely announcements of gigs, launches, etc; and news of local, interstate
or overseas events or opportunities that will interest Perth poets.

The list is set up so that only members can post messages, so you needn't
worry about it bringing you spam.

love & respect & many good lines to you

Janet Jackson

--