From: "Tina Bass" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: Found Snap - Utility: catalogue of doors

Very good!

I couldn't resist this.  I was struggling away with another catalogue entry
when I saw this posted up on a (non) sliding door.  It made me smile.

[log in to unmask]://www.fatmandancing.co.ukhttp://www.myspace.com/fat_man_dancing>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:38:50 +1100> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject:
Re: Found Snap - Utility: catalogue of doors> To: [log in to unmask]>
 > This door is alarmed> > > On 7/2/08 7:35 AM, "Tina Bass"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:> > > > > This door is inoperative> > >

.co.ukhttp://www.fatmandancing.co.ukhttp://www.myspace.com/fat_man_dancing>