Hi Folks,

I'm responding to Kip's announcement, below.  I'm on this list too
and I'd love to see you in Bournemouth. I thought I'd write in here
to offer my website too, in case you're not familiar with my
performance work which has been mostly in the U.S., with limited
touring in the UK and Ireland.  Find me at www.kimberlydark.com and
feel free to contact me, if you'd like...

In partnership,
Kimberly

www.kimberlydark.com
619-708-8115