Myself and Jeremy Smith are going too!

On 22/02/2008, Steve Carter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I have to say I agree wholeheartedly.

Chris is quite right, OH Nurses need to stand up and be counted.

I have had just 7 responses indicating attendance at the NEC.

Not really going to back your collective corner is it ?

Come on..

Steve Carter BA (Hons) HND

Business Development Manager - South

Norwich Union Health Solutions

Health Insurance Awards - Winner 'Best Occupational Healthcare Provider 2007-2008'

Mobile: 07800 699 475

Landline Tel:  01902 574590

Direct Fax: 01902 574596

Email: [log in to unmask]