Dear List,

We find ourselves in the position of needing to recruit a temp for our
Manor Lane site in Sheffield. This is part of the Kier Group and is
Managed Services  and Buildings Maintenance environment. Does anyone
know of anyone who is looking for temporary work in that area? Ideally
to start later this month post holder leaves 27th Feb.

Full OH remit, qualified preferred, but those with appropriate
experience also welcomed. Can anyone interested contact me off list for
an informal chat in the first instance. Ideally we would like to arrange
start date to allow for some handover.

Many thanks

Jackie Muir BA (Hons) RGN SP(OH) CMIOSH

Group Occupational Health Manager

Kier Group

Tempsford Hall

Sandy

Bedfordshire SG19 2BD

Direct Line: 01767-641790

Mobile: 07875-640231

Fax: 01767-641713

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify Kier
Group on +44 (0) 1767 640 111. This footnote also confirms that this

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk