I have worked with a safety manager who thought he was the OH nurse !

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of julian baldock RGN DipOHN
Sent: 04 February 2008 09:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] combined roles

Good morning, Does anyone have any info or experience of working as a
combined occ health nurse/safety manager. It seems likely that my OH
role
will be expanded to take on a safety/environmental management role,
probably with a co safety manager who is an engineer. I work in
manufacturing. Training is not an issue as the company will arrange for
relevent training, NEBOSH etc.Can anyone reccomend a good place to
undertake the NEBOSH Dip or any other pertinent training. Your comments
will be gratefully received as always.

Julian Baldock

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence. If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. Please return it to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you. Whilst e-mail and attachments are virus checked Gloucestershire Healthcare Community does  not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of their respective organisation.

Gloucestershire Primary Care Trust   http://www.glospct.nhs.uk/

Gloucestershire Partnership Trust   http://www.partnershiptrust.org.uk/

Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust    http://www.gloshospitals.org.uk