Learning Through Enquiry Alliance Conference 2008:
Inquiry in a Networked World

Dear list-members,

This is the 2nd call for participation in the LTEA Conference 2008, to be hosted
in Sheffield by CILASS from Weds 25th June to Friday 27th June. See:

http://www.shef.ac.uk/cilass/ltea2008.html

Deadline for abstracts: 29th February 2008!

We have as our venue the CILASS spaces, and other learning and
teaching spaces, in the University of Sheffield's flagship new Information
Commons. Building on the Enquiry Alliance's very successful conferences in 2006
and 2007, we're planning an event that will celebrate developments in
inquiry-based learning in HE in the UK and beyond, and stimulate creative and
critical exchange. Dr David Hodge, President of Miami University, Ohio, will be
our keynote speaker and the conference will include a Playback Theatre event
and a series of Masterclasses.

We hope you've put the dates in your diary and very much look forward to
welcoming you to the conference in June.

All best wishes,

Phil

--
Professor Philippa Levy, Academic Director, CILASS (Centre for Inquiry-based
Learnng in the Arts and Social Sciences) and member of Department of