From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Stewart
Sent: Monday, 18 February 2008 5:07 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Virtual midwifery education, meeting in Second Life

Hello everyone,

I am often online so am happy to take anyone through the preliminaries of getting set up in SL. The best way to see if I am online is by checking me out on Skype or Gmail. Or else email me and we can make a time to meet up in SL.

Cheers Sarah

Sarah Stewart
http://sarah-stewart.blogspot.com
Skype: sarah.m.stewart