Hi deb I will add you to my friends and you will get a request to accept my
offer of friendship. Thanks for sending me this Info. I hope it all works
out OK, feeling a wee bit nervous, but we will all be pretty new at this
together so it will probably be a bit of a laugh if nothing else. Hope the
weather has finally turned the corner for you. We have had a change here
and it has become quite cool and almost autumnal all of a sudden. Hope we
have more summer to go.

How's the pet possum? Still keeping you awake at nights? Love the
Appfelbaum bit.

will be in touch again soon.
Cheers
Carolyn