 With regards to time zones, would there be enough interest to justify having two SL sessions so we could accommodate the people who can't come to the session Carolyn has planned? I do not mind getting up in my night to help with a session as long as there was a critical mass of people to meet me.

--
Sarah Stewart
http://sarah-stewart.blogspot.com