medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture I do not have a text, but I'll be that neither does anyone have a text saying that they didn't. Given the millieu and the text you provided I was only saying "perhaps." I make a lot of generalizations and I always try to make of a point of attaching a "perhaps" because "perhaps" I am wrong. Sorry, no I can't cite a text. I've met my limitation. I do not read even the simplest Turkish.

--V. K.