From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of CLIFFORD HARKNESS
Sent: 07 February 2008 10:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Image/Digital Asset Management Systems

Hello Jonathan et al
Alone with colleagues I am drafting a Digitisation Strategy for National Museum N.Ireland. We equally have serious quantities of digital collections that need to be better managed now and in times to come. Part of our thinking is also to migrate towards achieving 'Digital Trusted Repository' status. So I look forward to any feedback on Image/Digital Asset Management and indeed any views on 'Digital Trusted Repository' status.
Clifford Harkness
Head of Archival Collections
Ulster Folk & Transport Museum
National Museums Northern Ireland