HI Guys,
Just a quick one, we are looking for Secure offsite backup solutions, current data size is 2.6 Tb and expanding we are using Netapp filer. We are looking to change our esisting backup  infrastructure . Any ideas or advise will be appreciated.
thank  you

Sohail Akram
Senior Support Analyst

Tel:   020 74263458
Fax:  020 7383 5668
Email: [log in to unmask]
Address: 4 Luke Street, LONDON,EC2A 4XW

Website: www.wea.org.uk
Registered Charity Number: 314001

This email is from the Workers' Educational Association (WEA). The email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may be subject to copyright and are intended solely for the use of the person to whom they are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the WEA First Class Administrator or email: [log in to unmask] and delete this message immediately from your system.

Any opinions expressed by an individual within this e-mail are those of that individual unless otherwise stated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the WEA.

Internet communications including e-mails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free. While the WEA has taken steps to control the spread of viruses on its systems it cannot guarantee that this email (including any attachments) is free of any virus or other harmful matter and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from the recipient receiving, opening or using it.

Workers' Educational Association
70 Clifton Street, London, EC2A 4HB
Website: www.wea.org.uk
Registered Charity Number 1112775