Tel: 0121 248 2063
Fax: 0121 248 2001
Email: [log in to unmask]
Visit us at www.rospa.com
RoSPA's mission is to save lives and reduce injuries.
Any donation, large or small, will help us to achieve our mission. Please click on www.rospa.com/donate
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RoSPA and REL. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender.

The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents: Registered Charity No. 207823 and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 231435. RoSPA Enterprises Limited (REL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents. REL is a company registered in England and Wales 3021397.
Registered Office: Edgbaston Park, 353 Bristol Road, Birmingham B5 7ST. +44 (0)121 248 2000. www.rospa.com
We take all reasonable care when carrying out research.  Any information supplied is up-to-date and accurate to the best of our knowledge.  However, we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.