One of the books in the Read Mor reading promotion collection I have been asked to catalogue is entirely in Scottish Gaelic, including the imprint. The book is 'An oidhsche mus do sheol sinn' by Aonghas Padraig Cambeul (Clar, 2003). Since I cannot read a word of Gaelic I have no idea whether it is fiction or non-fiction or what subject headings to assign to it. Does anyone on the list read  Gaelic and would be able to catalogue this title, or have you created a record already for it that you could share?

Colin Duncan

Electronic Services Librarian

Inverclyde Libraries

Tel. 01475 712348

Inverclyde Council                                                                                         Email Disclaimer

This document should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed and is not intended to be relied upon by any person without subsequent written confirmation of its contents. Accordingly, Inverclyde Council disclaim all responsibility and accept no liability (including in negligence) for the consequences for any person acting, or refraining from acting, on such information prior to the receipt by those persons of subsequent written confirmation.

If you have received this E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone. Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer.

Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited..