I would be very grateful if someone could offer some advice on this:

We subscribe to a journal which has recently changed its title from IRS
Employment Review to XpertHR, and at the same time become online only.

 We offer a number of  electronic journals on our Intranet page, but
these are not included on the Library catalogue except, as in this case,
where we take a hard copy of the journal as well.

My problem is that if I close the catalogue record (as the paper issues
have stopped coming) and change the title, it looks as if the journal
has ceased publication all together.  Should I just close the record for
the hard copies, and put in a note to say that it is held on our website
under a different title?

With many thanks for any help you can offer

Ruth Hardwick

Ruth Hardwick
Library
House of Lords
London
SW1A OPW
Tel:  020 7219 6201

UK Parliament Disclaimer:
This e-mail is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Any unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is not permitted. This e-mail has been checked for viruses, but no liability is accepted for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.