Dear All,
  We need to commission some new archive-quality bookplates. Can anyone recommend a supplier?

Thank you,
Katie

Katie Lord (Miss),
Deputy College Librarian,
Eton College,
Windsor.
SL4 6DB

T: 44 (0)1753 441613
F: 44 (0)1753 801507

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may well also contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without permission from the sender. If you have received this message in error, we should be grateful if you would notify us immediately by reply email and then delete the message from your system. Please do not otherwise copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it: to do so could be a breach of confidence. We do not guarantee that this material is free from viruses or any other defects although due care has been taken to minimize the risk. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Eton College.