Hello - calling all small to medium voluntary sector health libraries!

I've been doing a lot of work ensuring that the library at Breast Cancer
Care is operating within copyright legislation and so have altered
policies and procedures around photocopying and journal articles in our
collection.

However one of the recommendations I have made to senior management here
is that the organisation purchase a business licence to ensure we are
covered as an organisation.

I have been asked to find out if similar organisations our size have a
business copyright licence - we are a small to medium sized voluntary
organisation with about 200 employees and a large network of volunteers.

I'd be very interested to know if other voluntary organisations (perhaps
with a health remit) have a business licence to cover themselves as an
organisation or if they have found other solutions to operating within
copyright legislation.

If you'd like to reply off list [log in to unmask] it would
be great to hear from you

Thank you

Anne (Marsh)

Breast Cancer Care

Library and Resources Manager

DDI: 020 7960 3410

Breast Cancer Care

Registered office: 5-13 Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 0NS
Company registered in England and Wales: number 2447182
Charity registration numbers: 1017658 in England and Wales, SC038104 in
Scotland

This communication and the information it contains is for the use
of the intended recipient(s) or organisation named above only. It may
contain information that is confidential or legally privileged and
protected by law. Unauthorised disclosure, distribution, copying or
any action taken or omitted as a result of this email is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If received in error, please inform
the sender and then delete it.