I want to invite Christine Cather to speak on bibliotherapy research. She was recently employed as acting librarian at the Glasgow Womens Library. If anyone knows her contact details I would be most grateful.

Sandra Wilson  Information Officer/Librarian

Scottish Motor Neurone Disease Association

76 Firhill Road, Glasgow, G20 7BA

T: 0141-945-1077  F: 0141-945-2578

email: [log in to unmask]

website : www.scotmnd.org.uk

Company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland, number SC217735

Scottish Charity No : SCO02662

Forthcoming Events :

30th March     Ceilidh, Oran Mor, Glasgow

11th May        Fun Run, Strathclyde Country Park

25th May        Edinburgh Marathon...places available...

5th October    Loch Ness Marathon... places available..

31st October  Cornflower Ball, Crowne Plaza, Glasgow