The most recent summary is in Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health
Nursing 2008 15 p 24-36 by Chamberlain, Bibliotherapy and information
prescriptions ... and will give you a stack of references to follow up.

For those interested in bibliotherapy there is a dedicated jiscmail
list.

Many thanks.

Rowena Perry
Library Manager
Berkshire Shared Services

Tel:            0118 960 5020
Fax:            0118 960 5014
Email:          [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Web:            www.berkshire.nhs.uk/libraries
<http://www.berkshire.nhs.uk/libraries>

The Library is running a brief survey (10 questions only!) to find out
what our users think of the Library website and Library services in
general, please have a look at our website at
www.berkshire.nhs.uk/libraries <http://www.berkshire.nhs.uk/libraries>
and then go to the What's new section to complete the survey.

Healthcare Library
Prospect Park Hospital
Honey End Lane
Reading RG30 4EJ

P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?