This request has now been satisfied. Many thanks to our colleague Anne McLean in Australia.

Phil O’Reilly

From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:LIS-MEDICAL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of O'Reilly, Phillip (Dudley PCT)
Sent: 22 February 2008 14:56
To: LIS-MEDICAL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: ILL: Australasian Journal of Podiatric Medicine

Good afternoon list

We’re after the following article which the British Library cannot supply unfortunately. Can anyone help? Details are:

Australasian Journal of Podiatric Medicine: 1997, Volume 31 (1), pp7-11. Sagittal plane facilitation of the foot (Payne, C)

Many thanks

Phil O'Reilly

Access Librarian

Dudley PCT

St Johns House

Union Street

Dudley

West Midlands

DY2 8PP

Tel: 01384 366101 (Int. 6101)

LEGAL DISCLAIMER This electronic message is from Bromley Hospitals NHS Trust and it may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please accept our apologies and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority to be the views of Bromley Hospitals NHS Trust.