This request has now been satisfied. Many thanks to our colleague Anne
McLean in Australia.

Phil O'Reilly

  _____

From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of O'Reilly, Phillip
(Dudley PCT)
Sent: 22 February 2008 14:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: Australasian Journal of Podiatric Medicine

Good afternoon list

We're after the following article which the British Library cannot
supply unfortunately. Can anyone help? Details are:

Australasian Journal of Podiatric Medicine: 1997, Volume 31 (1), pp7-11.
Sagittal plane facilitation of the foot (Payne, C)

Many thanks

Phil O'Reilly
Access Librarian
Dudley PCT
St Johns House
Union Street
Dudley
West Midlands
DY2 8PP
Tel: 01384 366101 (Int. 6101)

LEGAL DISCLAIMER This electronic message is from Bromley Hospitals NHS
Trust and it may contain confidential and privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, retransmission,
distribution, dissemination, action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance upon this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this email in error, please accept our apologies and
notify the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority
to be the views of Bromley Hospitals NHS Trust.