From: A forum for issues related to map & spatial data librarianship [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Francis Herbert
Sent: 22 February 2008 20:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: London topographical society - early publications

Hello, Richard Higgins.

You might find a check of the LTS’s website of help [www.topsoc.org], although its (more recent) map publications are distributed & described – with their Pub. No. - through at least three of the menu headings at left of the home page.  More importantly, perhaps, it provides human contact details for your query/queries.

Francis Herbert (LTS Member)