Hi Chris,

Our institution went single username and password 18 months ago. As part of this project, we purchased LDAP External Patron Verification. It has been very successful.

We don't have I.L.L so I'm not sure about that aspect.

Best Regards,

Joan.

Joan Millington
Systems Librarian
University of Chester
Learning Resources
Parkgate Road
Chester
ENGLAND
CH1 4BJ

tel +44 (0) 1244-513324
fax +44 (0) 1244-511300
email [log in to unmask]

>>> Chris Awre <[log in to unmask]> 22/02/2008 12:54 >>>
Colleagues,

We are considering purchasing the LDAP External Patron Verification module
at Hull, primarily to potentially assist in managing interlibrary loan
requests.  However, to help build our case for such a module, I would be
interested in hearing how others are making use of this module, so we can
present a wide case for purchase.  Many thanks.

Any comments on the use of the module also gratefully received (on or off
list).

Regards,

Chris

Chris Awre