Mandy,
Hi, I think I'm down as the Site contact for Exeter, but haven't
received a survey - Please can you send me the link, or let me know who
its gone to hear, as we probably need to update it?

Many thanks,

Beverley

Beverley Hughes
Head of Acquisitions and Metadata Support
Collections and Research Support,
Academic Services
Main Library
University of Exeter
Stocker Road
Exeter
EX4 4PT
UK

t 01392 263864
f 01392 263871
e [log in to unmask]
Times Higher University of the Year 2007-08