Hi Chris,

We put it in almost 3 years ago when we implemented. It has worked extremely well, and is very reliable (but I suppose that depends on the server it looks at). I'd be interested in your ILL developments also as we are just beginning to use the catalogue more for ILL requests (we have Millennium ILL).

Thanks,

Mandy

>>> On 22/02/2008 at 12:54, in message <[log in to unmask]>, Chris Awre <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Colleagues,

We are considering purchasing the LDAP External Patron Verification module
at Hull, primarily to potentially assist in managing interlibrary loan
requests.  However, to help build our case for such a module, I would be
interested in hearing how others are making use of this module, so we can
present a wide case for purchase.  Many thanks.

Any comments on the use of the module also gratefully received (on or off
list).

Regards,

Chris

********************
Chris Awre
Integration Architect
e-Services Integration Group
University of Hull
Hull HU6 7RX

T. 01482 465441
E. [log in to unmask]

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to http://www.hull.ac.uk/legal/email_disclaimer.html

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill University or associated companies.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible and delete it and all copies of it.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.

The message content of in-coming emails is automatically scanned to identify Spam and viruses otherwise Edge Hill University do not actively monitor content.  However, sometimes it will be necessary for Edge Hill University to access business communications during staff absence.

Edge Hill University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus free.  However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Edge Hill University for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.