Dear Colleagues,

As part of my MSc in Sustainable Environmental Management I am conducting some research to establish if and how HEI’s are integrating sustainability into their curriculum.  At Plymouth we have a policy called Skills Plus which is designed to ensure our courses promote graduate employability and provide students with learning experiences which can underpin their success.  Our learning development team has had a large input into this policy.  In a recent review, sustainability was included as one of the key themes.

Do you know if your institutions are doing something similar?  Has sustainability been integrated in any way?  Do you have a different approach, and if so what is it?

While we appreciate you are busy, anything you could tell me would be useful however short and sweet.  Alternatively if you know someone directly involved in this agenda I would be grateful if you could forward this message or reply to me with their contact details (mailto:[log in to unmask]).  I would be happy to share the results from the study with any interested members of the list.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Julia

By Julia Dawson
LearnHigher CETL Research
Room 111,
1st Floor,
3 Endsleigh Place,
University of Plymouth,
Drake Circus
Plymouth
PL4 8AA
01752 587930
http://learnhigher.hope.ac.uk/

Part-time Lecturer - Learning Development
Isaac Foot Building,
web:   http://intranet.plymouth.ac.uk/learndev
Tel:    07734213527
email: [log in to unmask]