Colin Farrow wrote:
 > Yes this came to light here yesterday too

A student here contacted us about it too.

Too much to be a coincidence, but first guess proved right 'tis slashot:

http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/02/19/157208
(not that the discussion has anything to do with shib... or intelligence
come to that).

Chris

--

Chris Keene                                     [log in to unmask]
Technical Development Manager                   Tel (01273) 877950