Neil Drage wrote:
> If you have registered with the UK Federation and you want to access
> DreamSpark using AthensIM, then you should select your own institution
> from the WAYF, not 'Eduserv Athens'. You should only choose 'Eduserv
> Athens' if you are using AthensDA or you use classic Athens accounts (ie
> created through the Administration interface or bulk upload).

Sorry, I ought to have mentioned that we don't appear in the list. We
are registered with the UKF but haven't registered an IdP on there since
we haven't got one in production yet other than our AthensIM server.
Should we be appearing on the list or is there something more we need to
do first?
Thanks
Nick