Yes this came to light here yesterday too, and the WAYF does not respect
the Visibility tag for sites not yet in production. And what about all
the students in sites that have not yet implemented an IdP?

More to this game than meets the eye.

colin.

--
Colin Farrow
Computing Service, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ