We are pleased to inform colleagues that the next meeting of the UK
Network for the Study of Medieval Italian Culture will take place on
Friday 14th March 2008 at 2 pm, in the Leeds Humanities Research
Institute, University of Leeds. The meeting will be a discussion of
Current Trends in UK Medieval Italian Studies. We aim to make this an
informal meeting, involving short (5-10 minute) presentations about
research in progress and group discussions about possible ways forward
for collaborative projects in this area.

We are currently compiling a database of researchers working in the
field of medieval Italian studies, which is available on our website. We
would be very grateful if colleagues with medieval research interests
could complete this questionnaire, and return it to Claire Honess at the
address provided.  We'd be particularly grateful if Heads of Department
and supervisors could ensure that the questionnaire is passed on to any
postgraduate students working on medieval topics in their departments.

For more information, please see our website:
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/italian/research/medievalnetwork.htm

We hope to see as many of you as possible on 14th March.

With best wishes

Rhiannon Daniels, Claire Honess and Matthew Treherne

Dr Claire Honess
Department of Italian
School of Modern Languages and Cultures
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
Tel: 0113 3433631
email: [log in to unmask]
web: www.leeds.ac.uk/italian

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html