Thanks Fay (-:

Laurie

-----Original Message-----
From: GP-UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fay Wilson
Sent: 18 February 2008 00:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: United we stand ...

Oh Laurie, here let me give you a cuddle. I didn't mean that at all.
There is a tendency to forget we are not hard shell all the way through & I
have as much of it as anyone. This cheeky supposedly glum reply did make me
smile though & I can't remember how I have savaged you either in the past or
(more worryingly) earlier in this thread.
Fx

Laurie Slater wrote:
> I'll take that as a gentle hint to shut up then. I have crossed Aunty
> before and I fared no better last time. I should probably consider
> myself lucky get away with just being blinded and doomed!
>
> My posts came at the end of a long week and were born of much
> frustration at the mess we find ourselves in. They were a catharsis
> for me and were directed more towards the GPC as an institution than
> any specific individuals. If I had more spare time I wouldn't be
> inclined to spend it in medical politics, which seems to be a
> thankless job. So I suppose I should be grateful that there are people
> who do take up the mantle (... and try harder not to upset them. Sorry
Fay).