Teilhard de Chardin Fossils Collections

Hi All,

See below for call for info........

Hope everyone is well,

Jan

I am a member of the British Teilhard Society.This year's Annual Conference is concentrating on Teilhard's time at Hastings 1908-11, coupled with a visit to Hastings on 19 April and a lecture on the Teilhard Collection of fossils which is coming out of store. To help my colleague (a local expert on Hastings fossils) who will be delivering this lecture could you please tell me:

Any help on the above would be gratefully received As you may know, Teilhard went on to do a lot of palaeontology in China. However, it is really the Hastings years will are of interest for our purpose in this Centenary year of Teilhard's arrival in England.

My own interest in Teilhard is from the direction of ecotheology and because of my family links with Hastings . I am rather out of my field in palaeontology so .....

Thank-you for your help.

Stephen Retout, 6 Lime Walk, Littleover, Derby DE23 6BD
07745 185124 01332 773117

Jan Freedman
Assistant Keeper of Natural History
Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Drake Circus
Plymouth
PL4 8AJ
Tel: 01752 30 4774
W: www.plymouthmuseum.gov.uk

The views expressed in this message are personal and must not be considered to be the official views of Plymouth City Council.

IMPORTANT: this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are solely intended for the above named addressee.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of it, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify your system manager and the sender of this e-mail