From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nicky Boyd
Sent: 18 February 2008 16:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Secondary ICT Advisors

Hi all

I'm carrying out some research for the Museum of London re video conferencing and would like to have a chat with some secondary school ICT Advisors (from anywhere in the country). Have any of you worked with any recently that I might be able to make contact with for a short telephone interview? I have a big box of big bars of fair-trade chocolate as a thank-you (or a bribe!)

Thanks

Best

Nicky

Nicky Boyd

Museum Learning and Evaluation Consultant

17 Lizban Street

Blackheath

London

SE3 8SS

020 8853 0110

07759 393 779

www.nickyboyd.co.uk

Whilst every care is taken to minimize the risk of virus transfer, Nicky Boyd cannot accept liability for any adverse consequences arising from this email or any attachments to it. This email may contain confidential material - if you receive it by mistake please return to sender.

Unless stated otherwise the information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments is confidential. If you have received it in error, you are
on notice of its status. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete the
email and any attachments from your system.

The Museums, Libraries and Archives Council is a Company Limited by
Guarantee, Registered in England, with Company Number 03888251. The
Registered Office being : Museums, Libraries and Archives Council, (MLA)
Victoria House, Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4EA. Registered Charity
number : 1079666.