Dear all,

Please see below an email from Andrew Farmer at Band & Brown, the PR agency associated with the LOtC Manifesto.

With school holidays and Easter not far away, we are keen to publicise as widely as possible learning events and activities across the heritage sector in England.

The Learning Outside the Classroom Manifesto encourages learning out of term-time too and there is a great deal going on in the heritage sector for youth clubs, families and carers, special interest groups etc that can help facilitate that learning as well as provide fun and entertainment over the break.

If you know of or are involved in any events, please let me and Andrew Farmer ([log in to unmask]) know.

If you have any queries, please do give me a call.

Many thanks

Kind regards,

Fenella

Fenella Hunt