Good Morning Everyone,

Some while ago I was told that the national average for formal school
groups actually visiting museums was around 5% of the total number of
visits.
Does anyone know where this figure came from? I've come across some
research about the number of schools 'engaging' with musuems, but so far
nothing about visits.

Would anyone be prepared to share some figures?
perhaps - the number of formal schools visits they get and the total
number of visits the site or museum got for last year.

I will gather up the results and send them back to the list.

Thanks,
Roy

Roy Lawson
Learning Officer - Hancock Museum

[log in to unmask]  or [log in to unmask]

0191 2226865

3-4 Claremont Terrace
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE2 4AE