Message
Dear All,
sending this on behalf of a colleague, please reply directly to Jacqui if you can help

I wonder if you can help me?
Northampton Museums and Art Gallery are planning to celebrate the bi-centenary of the Battle of Talavera.  We are currently thinking of activities that might complement an on-line exhibition.  I would be interested to know of any firms or individuals who make or supply Peninsular War uniforms and kit for children and adults and women's clothing of the same period. I would also be interested to learn of any others who are planning similar celebrations.
Yours sincerely

Jacqui Minchinton

Jacqueline A Minchinton (Mrs)

Records and Resources Management Officer
01604 838111

Exhibitions currently showcasing at Northampton Museum & Art Gallery;
'Faith to Faith' until 22 February, & 'Jonathan Adams: A Retrospective of a Northampton Artist' from 2 February - 16 March.

Don't miss the Half Term Workshops 19 & 20 February celebrating the Chinese New Year.