Hi,

What do you mean by rotate here?
Or do you want the mask flipped over to the other side?

And is the mask in a single subject's structural space or
in the MNI152 standard space?

The latter is very easy to flip (with fslswapdim) and then
you can "merge" by adding them together with fslmaths.
Otherwise, you'll need to use some flirt matrices to
standard space to assist with the flipping.

All the best,
	Mark