What question are you trying to ask with the data?  When averaging a tractography results of a pathway, you can benefit by using TBSS’s nonlinear registration pipeline and then applying the transformations to your tractography results before averaging.

Peace,

Matt.

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of H.D. Xiang
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 10:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] DTI group analysis with FSL

Dear FSL experts,

I'm wondering how many ways we can manage the DTI group analysis by FSL. I know that we can add the "tract_paths" of each subject to get a display for the whole group, which is similar as the conjunction analysis. Are there other ways to do the group analysis by FSL or could someone suggest some related links by FSL too, currently I don't want to use much more other softwares or do some C programmingto me? I tried to google it but
  little achievement.

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Hd

PhD student
Neurocognition of language & MR-Methods Group
Room 0.90             T: +31-(0)24-3668220
F.C.Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders
&-------
Administrator
"心心水滴" Forum for Cognition&Brain