Hello,

good to hear from you Torben! Yes, that would be possible. Maybe for the next release. I will definitely keep it in mind.

All the best,
Ivana

On 12 Feb 2008, at 10:26, Torben Ellegaard Lund wrote:

Hi Ivana

Would you by any chance have had time to work on the interleaved feature, it would be so great to demonstrate intra-volume movement and spin history effects. I have tried to look at the code myself, but since I am not even close to being a C++ user I did not get very far.

Best
Torben

Torben Ellegaard Lund
Assistant Professor, PhD
The Danish National Research Foundation's Center for Functionally Integrative Neuroscience (CFIN)
Aarhus University
Aarhus University Hospital
Building 30
Noerrebrogade