Hi,

looking at your skeleton - could you please send the
snapshot to the whole list next time? - , I suspect
that the affine registration between your best target
(you ran tbss_2_reg with the -n option, not -S) and
the MNI152 space has failed. Which version of FSL are
you using? That used to be a recurrent problem but has
been fixed now by using flirt registration.
In any case, you might want to replace the
MNI152_T1_1mm image in the tbss_3_postreg processing
by the FMRIB58_FA_1mm, that should solve the problem.
Please let me know if it does not.

Hope this helps,
Gwenaelle