Thank you all for  the reply.
Paul

==============Original message text===============
On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 9:47:54 am CST Steve Smith wrote:

Thanks Matt,

Yes - I presume you mean the TBSS-derived nonlinear warp fields, which
certainly will help. Note though that the final "alignment" stage in
TBSS (the tract-centre to skeleton projection) would not be easily
usable in this context, and so my concern would still stand to some
extent.

Cheers, Steve.

===========End of original message text===========