Thanks for the quick reply!
One last thing: when I specify a contrast between two EVs, will they be previously contrasted to the baseline to?
For example: in contrast1 I define a value of 1 for EV1 and in contrast2 I define 1 for EV1 and -1 for EV2.
In contrast2 will EV1 and EV2 be contrasted to baseline also or just to each other?
Thanks again, this forum is a major help for starters!
Carlos