Dear Yvonne,

I saw your first message and meant to reply, but Tim & Joe have done most of the work.  Just to clarify/amplify:

As a stab at this, take a look at the attached easythresh_conj.  If you supply it two z images, it will do conjunction inference on them and give you the standard easythresh output.

easythresh_conj stats/zstat1 stats/zstat2 mask 2.3 0.05 example_func grot"

If you look at the code, all it does is take the min of the two z images and then do all the other easythresh stuff on the min.

One detail is that easythresh has to estimate the smoothness from the statistic image itself, which results in varying P-values for the same cluster sizes depending on the z images used.  If you have a single feat directory from which the images come from, try using the -s option to specify the smoothness file (stats/smoothness), which will give more accurate (and contrast-independent) P-values.  E.g.

easythresh_conj -s stats/smoothness stats/zstat1 stats/zstat2 mask 2.3 0.05 example_func grot"

Lastly, note that this is a conservative procedure... i.e. proper conjunction inference has to account for the worst case scenario, where one statistic image is wildly significant, and the other one null.  Because of this, you may find it hard to attain significance with this method.  Just a warning.

Let me know if you have any troubles with it.

-Tom