Dear Fsl users,

I am trying to run a TBSS analysis on the L1 data after running it on FA
maps using FSL 4. At the end it creates the all_L1 file but fails to create
the rest(the skeletonized L1) and gives me this error:

merging all upsampled L1 images into single 4D image
projecting all_L1 onto mean FA skeleton
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  St9bad_alloc
/usr/lib/fsl/tbss_non_FA: line 104:  7343 Aborted
${FSLDIR}/bin/tbss_skeleton -i mean_FA -p $thresh mean_FA_skeleton_mask_dst
${FSLDIR}/data/standard/LowerCingulum_1mm all_FA
all_${ALTIM}_skeletonised -a all_$ALTIM
now run stats - for example:
randomise -i all_L1_skeletonised -o tbss_L1 -m mean_FA_skeleton_mask -d
design.mat -t design.con -n 5000 -c 3 -V
(after generating design.mat and design.con)

I am using one of my subjects as a target for registration.  It worked fine
for the FA data.  Is that related at all?
can you please help?
thanks a lot!

Paul