Under the "Post-Stats" tab you'll see "Contrast Masking" ... That's where
you would mask one cope by another, giving you the common activations.

-----Original Message-----
From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Carlos Silva Pereira
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] masking procedure

Hello,
I'm beggining to use FSL and I would like to see common activations between
two conditions (and obtain an image with these activations).
I was thinking of doing it using masking procedures. How do I do this and is
there a better way to do it (rather than using masks)?
I've tried the pre-threshold masking in Feat but it doesn't do this.
Thanks.
Carlos