***apologies for cross posting***

Journal of British Cinema and Television

Call for papers, Issue 12: On Colour in British Cinema and Television

Deadline for submission to issue editors Simon Brown and Sarah Street is the end of Dec 2008. Each article should be no more than 8,000 words and no less and 5,000. We are interested in responses to the call for papers in any area that relates to colour and British Cinema and Television from any period. Please send a proposal of 400-750 words outlining your area of interest by 1 April 2008. We are particularly interested in articles on the following themes:-

Details on house style, length and other issues can be found on the Edinburgh University Press website: http://www.eup.ed.ac.uk/

Contact details of issue editors:-

Simon Brown: [log in to unmask]
Sarah Street: [log in to unmask]

* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. * Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **